[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
WisconsinFoosball.com • View topic - WISCONSIN FALL CLASSIC FOOSBALL TOURNAMENT!!!

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:15 pm 

How many are going that have not responded on the Facebook events?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:51 pm 

In

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:23 pm 

I will only be there if you have all new tables, lights over each table and .... Never mind, I will be there anyway. If you have shitty tables, uneven surfaces I will still not only support you efforts, but will NOT complain, bitch, or go home and get on the Internet and type out criticisms. Can't wait! I will be there with bells on. See you all there!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:29 pm 

i got a car load coming from way up north! cant wait will see you guys there.

Gary.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:24 am 

Anyone gonna have wraps for sale up in this piece?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:50 pm 

There will be a car full coming up from Manitowoc.

-Nick

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:34 pm 

Place looks good. Real big, With Casey going we are sure to keep our side of the bar busy:)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:46 am 

Had a great time. Nice seeing everyone. Liked the setup and venue. You should make this a annual tourney.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:14 am 

I want to thank Street, SOB, and Shannon the shark for making tonight one of the most fun tournaments I've ever been to. It was amazing to see all of the new players there were at least 10 people I got to meet for the first time, our sport is growing! And that's a credit to all your respective areas for teaching and taking the time to take them under your wing. JJ Malonys kicked ass! I hope we can continue playing there.

Congrats to all the winners, and thanks again to the Shark for adding that 400$ to the pot. Ahonka honka honka

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:58 am 

I want to thank everyone who helped pull this tourney together on such a short notice! (ADI, Kory & Yogi @ JJ Maloney's, Bert from GB, Ben Krueger, etc... It was a busy two weeks of prep-work, but it was totally worth it! :wink: I also want to thank Mike Buss, who sat on the sidelines all night to run the brackets and call matches... you did a fantastic job buddy!!

Lastly, I want to thank all the players who showed up to support the tourney!! It was so nice to see players from Milwaukee, Manitowoc, Green Bay, Michigan, Fond du Lac, and of course, the Fox Cities!!

I hope everyone had a great time!

And on a positive note, I talked with the owners from JJ Maloney's last night, and they would like this to become an annual event!!

Thanks,
Shawn / SOB

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:30 pm 

Had a great time, thanks for all the hard work guys. Great playing to my partners and those we went to war against, see ya at the next one.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:05 pm 

Thanks all. Thanks "Holmes" Thanks to those who Traveled far.

We barley finished open singles, thank god for the extra hour. Also Teddy brought Jeff to the 6th game in the best match of the night.

Was a great time. I seen some new Players get paired up with some great players in the draw and I cant think of a better way to get hooked than that..

Most of the day we were waiting for matches to finish to call another one. only issue I seen was late into the night trying to get open singles done with the draw going. lots of conflicts.

If anyone has any serious concerns PM me. But not you Cory:):)

Beginner Doubles
11/3/2012
8-man bracket

1 Lee/Travis : $50.00
2 Gary/Rob : $30.00
3 Butch/Ken : $20.00
4 Mike H/ Jeff B
5 Roman/Daryl
5 Bill/Chris

Open Doubles
11/3/2012
32-man bracket

1 Jeff K/James : $164.00
2 Cory/Randy : $98.00
3 Yags/Ryan : $65.00
4 Bill M/Bob H
5 Tyson/Ben G
5 Nick/Troy
7 Ben/Doug
7 Charles/Brandon
9 Brett/Teddy
9 Casey/Chris
9 Lee/Travis
9 Shawn/shanon
13 Jules / Jeff B
13 Topher/Scott
13 Butch/Ken
13 Gary/Rob
17 Mike H/Jake
17 Roman/Daryl

Open Singles
11/3/2012
32-man bracket

1 Jeff K : $209.00
2 Teddy : $125.00
3 Brett N : $83.00
4 Ben K
5 Charles O
5 Tyson
7 Cory
7 Shawn
9 Ben Grothe
9 Daryl W
9 James M
9 Mike H
13 Casey
13 Jim W
13 Jake R
13 Ryan
17 Shark
17 Jeff Bunnell
17 Bill M
17 Evil
17 Gary H
17 Brandon S
17 Troy O
17 Chris Peterson
25 Julia
25 Nick S
25 Rob R
25 Yags
25 Butch
25 Lee R

Holmes Auto Recycling DYP
11/3/2012
32-man bracket

1 Shawn/Jake R : $364.00
2 Brett N/James : $218.00
3 Nick/ Ben : $109.00
4 Charles/Lee : $36.00
5 Cory/Amy
5 Teddy/Ken
7 Shark/Randy
7 Doug K/Brandon
9 Jeff K/Butch
9 Jeff/David M
9 Jim W/Troy
9 Mike H/Topher
13 Yags/Casey
13 Darell W/Julia
13 Rob R/Evil
13 Bud G / Bryan B
17 Ryan /Gary
17 Dave G/ Roman

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:44 pm 

Good times, great people, awesome foos! Hopefully next month we can drag more of the "Northerners" down with us. They don't know what they're missing.

Thanks again! You guys put an excellent tournament together.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Moderators: bryanlouis, the bert Go to page Previous  1, 2