[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
WisconsinFoosball.com • View topic - 2009 Green Bay Spring League RESULTS

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:55 am 

Here are the final standings for our 2009 spring league, great playing to everyone!!

There was a tie for 2nd between Bryan L/Joe M and Brett N/Brian M, and Bryan and Joe get 2nd by means of a tie-breaker, they beat us more than we beat them over the season.

1. Jason "Yags" Yaeger/Tony Wauters
2. Bryan Louis/Joe McElroy
3. Brett Nooyen/Brian Miller
4. Donny T/Mike "Street" Buss
5. Charlie O/Chad R
6. Jake R/Kurt F
7. Bob L/Craig S
8. Matt D/Pete D
9. Amy B/Erik J
10. Brandon S/Jessica E

And our 2009 Spring League MVP and MIP goes to...

MVP: Brett Nooyen
MIP: Joe McElroy

Regarding the party next week, May 14th...

5:30 - 7:00: Pickup games!
7:00 - 7:30: Free FOOD AND BEER will be served to all league participants
7:45 - Trophy presentation!
8:00 - 8:15: DYP STARTS

I think we all saw a lot of growth from everyone who played in this league, it was a smaller group but definitely very competitive, with the rankings changing nearly every week.

Great playing to all who did, let's enjoy one last week of league foos, good food and drinks next week - before we take the summer off!

See you guys next week! :)
Brett

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:11 am 

Twas another fun league good play Yags and Tony you both played really well. Joe you improved alot from when you first stepped up to the table keep up the good work. Brett, stop giving handjobs for votes ;) jk great playing as well.

Next week will be fun and we'll take the summer to re-coop and hell, lets go play some golf instead of foosball!!!!!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:18 am 

Congrats to all.

Brian, I've been golfing like 3 days a week, while I'm no where near your skill level, I've been constant in the high 40's low 50's (that is good for me, I've only golfed now for 3 years).

Keep me in mind when you go if you need another golfer.

Is your DYP next week open to all (I realize the food/beer isn't)?

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:52 am 

Yea it sure is open to all.

I haven't played yet, I swung a club maybe 3 times so far this year. I want to get to a driving range maybe this weekend because I'm in a golf league now on wednesday nights so I better get warmed up! We'll definitely get out this year.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:58 pm 

Thanks Bryan<--- I just wanted you to see that I spelled it right.

It wasn't easy holding onto the lead. I starting falling to the pressure there at the end. :shock: All and all, you guys throw a good league in my eyes. Its always alot of fun and now im looking forward to some summer days.

I would like to thank my partner, Tony Wauters. He did a great job and I really thought he progressed alot from the start.

As it goes for the MVP and MIP, Joe McElroy you have learned alot. You show improvements all the time and hope to see it still go. Brett Nooyen, your always consistent and always play very well. You dont seem to get shaken to much. You both did well in the league and both well deserved for the awards. Congrats :)

All league players, it was a lot of fun and look forward to seeing you all back in the fall when league starts back up again. And will see you all next week.

~~Yags~~

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:29 am 

FYI League players.

There is a foosball table out of Oshkosh for sale on Craigslist. I know many of you guys have expressed wanting a table. I was going to buy it for myself but I want a split cabinet (this one is a little older, one piece but in great shape). He is asking 500 for it. Check out Craigslist if your interested or let me know I can send you the guys #.

Also are you guys going to have a good Turnout tomorrow night? Brotz and I are coming. Craig you better be there!!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:29 am 

I would like to apologize to my partner in advance. This will be my one night out to celebrate my birthday (ok, so it's a week early) without a worry or care in the world, and I have a sober driver (Jay's wonderful wife) to get me back to Jay's house. It should make for an interesting night! I am looking forward to it. See you all tomorrow.

Brotz

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:55 am 

Fuck, I knew I shoulda asked off for Friday.

See yall tomorrow night :)

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:56 pm 

Is it time to play some foosball yet..? :?

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:30 pm 

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:30 pm 

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:14 pm 

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:20 pm