[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
WisconsinFoosball.com • View topic - Green Bay League - Oct 9th (Registration)

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:40 pm 

Thanks Bert for the help and thanks Tony for partnering up with me...

~~Yags~~

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:05 am 

America.....F*ck yea.
Here to save the motherf*ckin day now

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:39 pm 

team name for chad reinhard and andy loomis.

not ruggers

Change to: Rucking Fools

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:39 pm 

Following teams have been registered thus far:

01.) Brett Nooyen and Amber Pulley
02.) Craig Schneider and Bob Lohlein*
03.) Matt and Pete (O-Town)
04.) Charlie Osmond and Matt Schmidt*
05.) Donny Thurlow and Mike Buss (Street)
06.) Brandon Seidl and Jessica Eldridge
07.) Chad Reinhard and Andy Loomis (Ruggers)*
08.) Jason "Yags" Yaeger and Tony Wauters
09.) Dave Robb*/Kevin Kester*
10.) Bob Wetley/Dave Schrein*
11.) Bryan Louis/Brian Miller*

* = New League Player

We have 7 new players to this league!!!!!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:41 pm 

Following teams have been registered thus far:

01.) Brett Nooyen and Amber Pulley
02.) Craig Schneider and Bob Lohlein*
03.) Matt and Pete (O-Town)
04.) Charlie Osmond and Matt Schmidt*
05.) Donny Thurlow and Mike Buss (Street)
06.) Brandon Seidl and Jessica Eldridge
07.) Chad Reinhard and Andy Loomis (Ruggers)*
08.) Jason "Yags" Yaeger and Tony Wauters
09.) Dave Robb*/Kevin Kester*
10.) Bob Wetley/Dave Schrein*
11.) Bryan Louis/Brian Miller*
12.) Amy Boehm and Erik Johnson
13.) Jake Reinhard/Kurt Fahler
14.) Aaron Malo* / Joe Blazkowski*

* = New League Player

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:31 pm 

Since Jake can not play due to his hip Kurt is wanting to play we need to find him a partner so if anybody knows of anybody who wants to play let me know.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:29 pm 

I really think him and Bill would be a good team if Bill wanted to play this league

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:44 pm 

I was curious on what time to show up tomorrow..? Maybe I missed it but I could not find it anywhere on what time to be there... If anyone is going to be there early, I'll show up and play some pick up games or shoot the shit :).. Bert or Bryan could you help me out on this one..?

See you all tomorrow...

~~Yags~~

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:36 pm 

12 teams.
woah.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:53 am 

I'll be there for about 7PM, usually our DYPS start between 8:00 and 8:30.

So far I don't think Tony will be there tonight, as it's Leah's birthday. Amber also will not make the DYP.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:08 am 

Yea, I'll be there around 7 maybe alittle earlier to clean up the tables.

Yea, I'm pretty pumped with the turnout we got. We need to find Kurt a partner so then we'll have 13 teams :)

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:15 pm 

im gonna be there shortly haha .

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:34 am 

19 People played

DYP Results:

1st: Bryan Louis/Chad Reinhard
2nd: Charlie Osmond/Kevin Kester
3rd: Craig Schneider/Matt

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:56 pm 

Had a great time last night.. It was great seeing everyone and seeing some new up coming players...

Bert and Bryan, as I stated last night, I can not make it next week for the first night of league.. If you guys could mention this to Tony as well that would be great..

I will see you all in two weeks and will be looking at playing some foos :)

Also if you need me to show up early to play the make up games in two weeks, I can do that so the rest of the night goes a little smoother..

Happy Foosing

~~Yags~~

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:11 am 

Players we know that are missing the first week:
Jason "Yags"
Kevin Kester
Amy Boehm (She's a maybe with the whole bum knee and all)

We'll have a schedule posted soon.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Moderators: bryanlouis, the bert Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next