[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
WisconsinFoosball.com • View topic - 2013 Wisconsin State

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: 2013 Wisconsin State
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:05 pm 

The day is getting closer. Is there any news on a tentative date/location for this yet? Is it still going to be in Madison? Or is it moving elsewhere? Sooner we get this the better other tournaments can plan ahead. Just wondering.

~~Yags~~

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: 2013 Wisconsin State
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:56 pm 

Letting Bullseye Do State this year. Unless Somebody else is interested in Hosting State.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:57 am 

I'm not sure that we know about this yet Myles... What is the date?
Better get some plans in the works!
Any chance of limiting the number of events that players can play in? For the sake of our sanity and for the time needed for events?? :lol:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:17 pm 

Good Call Myles, I really tried to get the IFP to do state but it was just too short notice and well not allot of interest. the Fox valley could put it on but that would mean some of us sacrificing playing events to run it and I'm not sure the few of us want that either.

Location seemed to be the only hot subject last year.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:35 am 

Asked Mary to come up with some dates and the Location Bullseye would like. Bullseye has the tables and the experience. Date is being worked on. Let you know shortly. If you have any thought post them now.

Myles
608-692-0342

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:03 pm 

If held in Madison, we'll be back at Pitchers Pub this year.
Open weekends for us include March 15-17; or first or second weekend in May.
I know that May is kind of late... so, we'll try to make March work if it works for most of you.
Also, considering limiting number of events to play in. Conflicts are a Mutha *****... thoughts on limiting to 3 events? Straight up $20 per event, no package price. Again, thoughts?

Any truth to the rumor that Bill Maloney is/was running this event in Appleton area??

Foos On.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:08 pm 

Any movement on this? A May date for me = no foozing. Hoping that March will happen.

Rich P
Sheboygan,WI

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:52 am 

So far that March date looks to fall in between two big IFP events, which would be better for us.

As far as the actual tournament schedule, usually a players meeting is held with players from all regions, and we come together on what the schedule should be.

That March date isn't far away, so if we lock that down we'll need to organize a meeting soon, even if it's online and I just create a private forum and invite the people that are interested in having a voice to join in discussions.

What do you all think?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:02 am 

We'll gladly help with anything we can. Should be at least 4 of us coming from up north.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:39 pm 

Bryan made another good point to me, March 17th is St Patrick's day - luckily this would fall on the Sunday of the tournament, but keep that in mind too when planning the events for the day.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:21 pm 

Online would probably work better than trying to get everyone to from across the state in one place at one time.

Just my .02

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:14 pm 

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:53 am 

So has date been set yet? Or is state a dead issue this year. Would like to know soon so I can put in for vacation to have off. Last I heard was Bullseye possibly doing this. Maybe in march or may. Does anyone have info? Thanks

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:47 pm 

I've heard nothing. Is any one person responsible for setting it up? I believe Miles took the bull by the horns last year? Miles- do you know anything?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:24 pm 

I sent a text to Miles who said he'd contact Bullseye but I haven't heard anything back yet.

Honestly, who's all interested? I know it depends upon the date- however, it may to our benefit to show some interest.

A show of hands? I'm sure we'd have at least two from Sheboygan.

Rich

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Moderators: bryanlouis, the bert Go to page 1, 2  Next